This week i was challenged by Emma – #Remarkable2105, to step outside my comforts zone – and for me using using the Tv – Shutter priority mode on my camera is exactly this… so today I did it … I switched to TV and attempted to achieve some action shots of Sparky – my border collie catching his ball.
- 18-250 mm lens used, handheld on overcats day – so used ISO 400
- Camera on High speed drive – and changed to take small Raw files, as planning to only use them on the blog, and that stopped the camera slowing down with the processing speed.
- Af set it Al server – moving focus – again out of my comfort zone…
What I discovered:
- It is not as scary as I thought 🙂
- I need to allow space for the dog to move into shot
- A better background would have made a much more interesting photo
- I must try it again!