November… am I struggling to update this site, I am not sure how it will progress next year … we will have to see, But highlights this month include:
- Highcliffe Castle by candlelight
- Autumn in the New Forest with some lovely children
- Teaching macro with ipads and torches!
- black and white challenge
- A toddler group with 18 families in just over 2 hours!
- Family seasonal shots.
- Rememberance parade
- Glastonbury Carnival
- Christmas in Lymington
- Christmas jumpers and seasonal shots
- Commercial Accommodation
- A huge function at Chewton Glen Hotel for cancer research
I am loving my job. I love the opportunity to take photos of other people’s magical moments and helping to create amazing memories and it is so hard to choose what to share each month.
- Highlights from my wedding are best enjoyed in their wedding gallery
- Forest photography with friends
- Work with a make up artist and five models
- A pumpkin shoot revisiting a similar shoot I did two years ago – the changes in my photography are huge
- Autumn in the New Forest with Deer
- Coastal location shoots
- A number of children portrait shoots which I have not yet shared with parents