Last year my neighbour brought me an Elf on the Shelf… well two of them and challenged me to take some photos of them… well the Elves had fun, they came on some photoshoots, went out on location and broke into her house when she was on holiday… this is the result… 25 photos… one posted each day of Advent.
November… am I struggling to update this site, I am not sure how it will progress next year … we will have to see, But highlights this month include:
- Highcliffe Castle by candlelight
- Autumn in the New Forest with some lovely children
- Teaching macro with ipads and torches!
- black and white challenge
- A toddler group with 18 families in just over 2 hours!
- Family seasonal shots.
- Rememberance parade
- Glastonbury Carnival
- Christmas in Lymington
- Christmas jumpers and seasonal shots
- Commercial Accommodation
- A huge function at Chewton Glen Hotel for cancer research
I am loving my job. I love the opportunity to take photos of other people’s magical moments and helping to create amazing memories and it is so hard to choose what to share each month.
- Highlights from my wedding are best enjoyed in their wedding gallery
- Forest photography with friends
- Work with a make up artist and five models
- A pumpkin shoot revisiting a similar shoot I did two years ago – the changes in my photography are huge
- Autumn in the New Forest with Deer
- Coastal location shoots
- A number of children portrait shoots which I have not yet shared with parents
October 2015 I took some photos of Freddie for Halloween – his mum carved the pumpkins, brought the outfits and I provided the studio space (my kitchen), the lights and the smoke and took some photos – the results of which can be viewed here: https://renoufdesign.wordpress.com/2015/10/21/day-294-photography-is-about-having-fun/
September is a month of change:
- I am moving on from Southampton Camera Club and going to give Highcliffe and Infintity a go instead, due to other commitments
- It is all change at home… two of the teens in my household have moved it – yep two within a fortnight so lots of changes ahead.
- Family location shoot in the New Forest with 8 family members!
- A Christening
- Time spent setting up a home studio
- An engagement shoot
- A cute baby
- Canon pro day
- A wedding!
Blogging, I really do not know how I found the time… and with so much planned for the week’s ahead… life is just a great adventure! Continue reading
I hate early mornings, I really am rubbish at getting up, but photography is about challenges and opportunities to learn so when I was invited along to work with Andy Farerr and David Clapp to learn more about photographing the New Forest, colour management and to experiment with a tilt shift lens for the first time, I had to give it a go… arriving at 3.30am and lectures before a drive through the forest for sunrise… was really out of my comfort zone.
Some highlights from August
- A London trip
- Macro wildlife
- Red Arrows
- The New Forest
- Baby Photography
- Family Photoshoots
- Low Light photography
- Family Photographs
- New Born Photos and more
What better way to start the month off than taking photos….
- An awesome wedding on my web site, so you are welcome to take a look
- Some wildlife images
- My very first holiday abroad… with incredibly bright sunlight!
- Shooting for a dance school, over 1000 images of individual shots and a live performance
- The local carnival by request
- A teenager before she headed off to Uni
- A Coastguard Awards evening
- The final rehearsal and press shots for Priscilla Queen of the Desert
- I created some bespoke artwork
- A baby photoshoot
- The Donkey Derby
- Family Fun Day and Dog Show
I have not had time to edit many photos here: follow me on facebook or visit my web site – New Forest photographer to see the latest galleries but I have managed to edit and process over 3000 images this month, set up a couple of new PC’s for design clients, and create a couple ot web site… I am afriad the blog has fallen behind…. as paid work has come first 🙂 Continue reading